Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Poetry

babies cry themselves to sleep
theres never enough to eat
scared of what will never be
living each day while bombs drop in the streets
we only have one life to live
you would think people would learn to give
taking lives and taking dreams
this isnt really living...at least not to me
if only I could turn back the pages of time
if I could take all the hate and anger from the human mind
wasted emotion when theres so much need
the knife cuts deeper leaving my soul to bleed
bombs dropping from the sky
I wonder if it makes God cry to see all the destruction of what he made in just 7 days
I wonder if Gods heart is breaking and we feel it when the earth is shaking
are the raindrops that fall from the sky really the teardrops from Gods eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment